We had a hell of a ball at the Company Awards, it was a nice and somewhat rare chance for all of us bloggers to get together and have have time to chat – nope fashion week doesn’t count as we are all working and┬á rushing around.
Selina, Florrie; Margaret and Gemma
Charlotte, Akeela, Margaret, Fleur
Jen, Selina, Florrie
Akeela and Fi
The Company team
We might win…
We might not. We conceded that far more categories were needed in the awards especially a Blogger with the Best Boobs: winner Helga and a Blogger who is just generally Fabulous: winner Vix!
Charlotte’s hand made hat and clutch are made from old records, I was amazed listening to how she makes them.
A chance to see New Looks Spring/Summer collection, lots of pretty pastels and vibrant prints. I fell in love with a pair of printed trousers from their Limited Collection and would love to pair them with the snakeskin print heels you can see above.┬á There was also make overs by Gemma Kid Beauty and lovely canapes and cocktails.
You can see lots more photo’s from the event over on the Company site including┬áBlogger Style and all The Winners. Thanks Company for such a fun night!
This award comes with the task of listing 7 things about yourself:
1. I am slightly obsessive when packing my groceries up in the supermarket – I have a system and I do not need any ‘help’!
2. I love my dogs more than anything in the world, even when they ate my brand new Vivienne Westwood cardigan.
3. Grey is my favourite colour.
4. Cheesecake was my favourite food in the whole world until I developed a dairy allergy, now it is vegan carrot cake.
5. Like Kate who gave me the award, I too can swear like a trooper, usually F.F.S it bellowed a good few times a day.
6. I cut my own hair.
7. I read Vogue, Elle, Harper’s, In Style and Grazia every issue, secretly sometimes I read Look just because it is the exact opposite of anything I would ever wear, its so WAG, I love it!
I get to pass this on to 7 other bloggers:
Have a great Weekend,